These perks are prohibited and if used, violate terms of service:
1. Any item claiming to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition (whether via a device, app, book, nutritional supplement, or other means).
2. Contests, coupons, gambling, and raffles.
3. Energy food, vitamins or health supplements and drinks.
4. Offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc).
5. Offering a genetically modified organism as a perk.
6. Live animals. Perks cannot include live animals.
7. Offering alcohol.
8. Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; travel services (e.g., vacation packages); phone services (e.g., prepaid phone services, 900 numbers); and business marketing services.
9. Political fundraising.
10. Any nudity, graphic displays of body parts or pornographic material.
11. Perks that promote discrimination, bigotry, or intolerance towards any and all marginalized groups.
12. Perks that share things that already exist, or repackage a previously-created product, without adding anything new or aiming to iterate on the idea in any way.
13. Resale. All perks must have been produced or designed by the project or one of its creators — no reselling things from elsewhere.
14. Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related paraphernalia.
15. Violent materials such as images of weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories.
16. Any perks that are deemed illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for donors, as well as perks that the creator did not make
17. Previously copyrighted materials from any and all forms of literature, art or music.